[Nyabs] Attention board members

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Sep 16 02:08:14 UTC 2010

Hi Alex:
I'd like to suggest the teaching of Chess for the kids at this NFB convention.
Its an interesting game, and something that teaches kids-specially young ones to think creatively and make snap decisions with full awareness of the consequences.

Let me know if interested by contacting me off list, as I can help teach if needed.

Jorge