[Nyabs] Night Out NY Bowling Night Take 2

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:54:10 UTC 2011

Hi all, this month, Night Out NYC will be going bowling! Again!

Last month, we unfortunately had to cancel because of the weather, but
this time we are on, and looking forward to pure bowling awesomeness.
! We have the same totally accessible location with great food and
drinks,and of course, awesome people to have a great time with.

Our location is Harlem Lanes
You can check   out their site at
http://harlemlanes.com/

We will be there on Thursday Feb 17th from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.

Night Out NYC is a strictly social, monthly night out, pan-disability
event for NYC students and friends.

So come out with us, have a great time, and meet some people!

Any questions or comment? Shoot Kate or Alex and email at

info.nightoutnyc at gmail.com

Thanks for reading,
Alex