[Nyabs] employment agencies

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:47:23 UTC 2012

Hi, Someone I know tangentially was looking for employment agencies that help people with disabilities. This one came across my inbox: http://www.education-employment.org/HOW2APPLY.html. It seems they focus on blind/visually impaired and deaf/hard-of-hearing. haven't heard of them before today, but if you know someone who might need help... Kathryn Carroll Intern, One Billion Strong J.D. Candidate, St. John's University School of Law Class of 2013 Google Voice: (347) 455-1521