[Nyabs] employment agencies

Walei Sabry walei.sabry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:25:30 UTC 2012

Hey,
I'm actually starting with Employment and Education this week. There's also another agency called Bender Consulting who are more like recruiters. Basically they take care of the interview process and hire individuals with disabilities for federal organizations. I believe Bender pays an individuals salary for the first year and if the employer wishes to, they can hire the individual after that. Here's the link to their website.
http://www.benderconsult.com
Walei