[Nyabs] NFB lawsuit

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:29:02 UTC 2012

Dear NYABS,

Below is a press release about the recent filing by the NFB of a complaint
with the Department of Justice. Accessing new technology is an omnipresent
issue for people with visual impairments. Does anyone on this list use a
Nook or similar device such as a Kindle, and what do you think of it?

Best,

--
Kathryn Carroll
St. John's University School of Law 2013