[Nyabs] May meeting

Kathryn nyabs.board at gmail.com
Sat May 12 20:05:49 UTC 2012

Dear NYABS,

Our May phone conference is tomorrow, Sunday May 13th at 6pm.

The agenda is as follows:

1. Adoption of Minutes from last meeting. The minutes from last meeting
are attached.
2. Introductions
3. Board Member reports
4. Old Business:
     A. Fund-raising
         i. for Student Seminar- should we use the funds we currently
have to help students from outside nYC to attend Student Seminar?
         ii. for National Convention - how should we use this
opportunity to fund-raise.?
     B. CCSD meeting - did anyone attend and did anything come of it?
6. New Business

Announcements:
Hear the Ball is next Saturday, May 19th.
Dues ($3) are due to Walei.
NYABS has a new Facebook Page. www.facebook.com./blindstudents.

As usual, if you cannot make the meeting, email nyabs.board at gmail.com.

Best,