[Nyabs] placement testing

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 16:47:08 UTC 2013

There is examples, but thank you. :)
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

"there is a moment when all hope disappears, all pride is gone, all expectation, all faith all desire. I own that moment. It belongs to me." Michael Robotham

      Is it in the field of general education?
      I've taken the LAST, ATSW, CST: Blind and Visually Impaired exams, and will be taking the CST: Multidisciplinary exam...

        I have all three to take.. English, Writing, and math.

        keri

        "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
        --Robert Sexton

        "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
        --Ivan Panin

        Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

        "there is a moment when all hope disappears, all pride is gone, all expectation, all faith all desire. I own that moment. It belongs to me." Michael Robotham

        ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amanda Makson" <amaks21 at gmail.com>
          Which one(s) do you have to take, or are taking first?
          ~Amanda~

            I'm interested in talking with those of you who took the CUNY placement
            tests.
            I'm looking for any advice you have to give.
            I hate tests.. so not looking forward to this.

            thanks,
            keri

            "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
            say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
            my heart."
            --Robert Sexton

            "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
            is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
            receive it."
            --Ivan Panin

            Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
            back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

            "there is a moment when all hope disappears, all pride is gone, all
            expectation, all faith all desire. I own that moment. It belongs to me."
            Michael Robotham

          To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nyabs:
          http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nyabs_nfbnet.org/wvucountrygirl729%40gmail.com

        To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nyabs:
        http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nyabs_nfbnet.org/amaks21%40gmail.com