[Nyabs] as students in NYC where do you live

vparadiso92 vparadiso92 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:30:15 UTC 2013

Hello Carrie,
My name is Valeria, And I also live in Queens. I live in  Woodside, a neighborhood  about 10 minutes away from Manhattan via train. There are also affordable  options around here, but I'm not sure about the roommate situation. Let me know if you need any further assistance, I'd also be very happy to show you around.
Good luck,

Sent from my iPhone