[NYABS] Fwd: Notes from NABS/Connecticut Legislative Workshop

Nihal Erkan nihal_erkan at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:04:50 UTC 2016

 ,
Hello everyone, If you are coming to  Washington seminar  this year or in the feature, please read this attachment. This  note document is from the legislative workshop we participated in Connecticut last November. I believe that would be very helpful specially first commerce. You also can spread the word if you know anyone is coming and is not on this list. Warm regards,
 Nihal.Begin forwarded message: