[NYABS] Time Sensitive! NABS Urgently Needs Your Help to Pass the Access Technology Affordability Act

NYABS Division nyabsdivision at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:01:54 UTC 2020

Hi All again,

Sorry I forgot to include a proposed templet you can use for when
contacting Jesa at the National Federation of the Blind for your
contact information.  The reason why we need the appropriate staff
member is to ensure the information is going to the necessary person
to ensure the House of Representatives individual is receiving our
messages!  I have included in my earlier message the contacts for our
Senators so you'll need the House contact.

Thanks again for your assistance & hope you are all doing well during
the COVID time period!

Justin Young
President, NYABS