[Nyagdu] website presence

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Nov 5 23:53:59 UTC 2008

Cheryl, oh, Marion Gwizdala is definitely going to be involved since he is
President of nagdu and also belongs to the Nyagdu list and since local
issues are also national issues.

that's partly why I suggested we look at Florida's website since marion and
others had a hand in that one.

new jersey just started a division and down the road, we can network with
them on joint projects.  For example, we could perhaps jointly sponsor a
guide dog users gathering like some other states have.

Margo and Elmo