[Nyagdu] website presence

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 03:11:24 UTC 2008

Margo,
    Let me make a technical correction. NJ will form a Guide Dog users
Committee on Friday night to begin the process of forming the new jersey
Association of guide dog Users. I think it is an excellent idea to join
forces with them. Perhaps you can mentor them and support each other.
    I also want to say that I am very excited about the energy I am seeing
in NY and your commitment to our reciprocal relationship. I hope other
affiliate divisions will take your lead and not feel as if NAGDU is trying
to micromanage them. Keep up the great work!

Fraternally,
Marion