[Nyagdu] Our website

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 15:23:10 UTC 2008

Tracy, wow, very good.  let's give others a day or two to give feedback.  I
like it!

for everyone's info, I also went to Flagdu and sent Mike robinson some
suggestions for a page.  Tracy, my suggestions were your suggestions as
well.  Marion, can we add the Model policy for Health Care Facilities or are
you still working on that?

so, people, please chime in with comments, suggestions, additions, etc.
thanks!

margoa nd Elmo