[Nyagdu] yearly dues

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 16:12:13 UTC 2008

I have a question regarding our dues. Our Chapter dues are $10 a month this
year.  some of it goes to the state, some goes, to the national.  If you
belong to the state you automatically belong to the state as well as the
National.  That being said. NYAGDU's dues is $10 a year. and I paid $10 in
Dallas to the National, my question is when we pay our division here in NY
does any go to the National. I am asking because and I am not a cheap person
at all, and yes I can afford the dues. I want to know if this is the case,
that some goes to the National.

Marion, Next to the DAN Diabetic Action Network which is $15 yearly, NAGDU
is one of the highest dues also. As a division.  I think you asked this at
one of the Board Meetings.

THAT is an FYI.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter.