[Nyagdu] Maxx's problem

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Nov 15 17:34:45 UTC 2008

cheryl, when switching foods, it's always good if you can to adjust the dog
slowly to the new food gradually. I would put mostly old food in with some
new food and try that.

contact your vet and talk with him or her about that.  Tell your vet what
food max was switched to.  Even if you take your dog to GdF, always let your
local vet know what's going on.

Margo and Elmo