[Nyagdu] Conference Calls Agenda

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Nov 21 15:27:00 UTC 2008

NYAGDU
Conference Call Agenda
Dates:  November 24 and/or  November 29, 2008
8:00 p.m.

Conference Call Phone Number:  712-432-0080
Conference Code:  333819 and ress pound

Welcome

personal Check-in

NFB and NAGDU News

Ideas From Pre-Convention Conference Call and Convention

1.  email List:  Are we making better use of our email list?

2.  Brochures:  Ordering Brochures and Where to Place Them

3.  Finding members:
a.  Asking any New York members of NYAGDU and NAGDU and other NFB email lists to email us.  Who should they email?
b.  Asking State president to send out an email or letter.

4.  Fund-raising Ideas.

5.  Internet presence:  Go ahead to put Tracy's blurb on our web page plus link suggestions.  Mike Robinson will design the page.

6.  Other ideas.

guide dog Access Incidents:

1.  Talk about specific incidents.
2.  Investigate an incident before declaring an incident an access denial incident.

Other Guide Dog Issues

For the Good of the Order
next Conference Call

meeting Evaluation:  One word or short phrase.

closing

Margo and Elmo