[Nyagdu] Conference Call Reminder

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Nov 23 23:12:49 UTC 2008

The conference call for November 24 at 8 p.m. is still on.  The 24th is tommorrow.

Phone:  712-432-0080
Code:  333819

Marion Gwizdala, Nagdu president, is going to try to be with us on this call.  I have also invited Mike Robinson, Webmaster for our state affiliate website and is also Second Vice president of the NFB of new York affiliate.  I have also notified our State President, Carl Jacobsen, of our conference calls.

In addition to the items on the agenda, we will be discussing the recently formed ad hoc committee's proposal concerning the dues structure for NAGDU.

also, I would like to encourage you all to attend the NAGDU Board meeting which will be a conference call conducted at 8 p.m. on Sunday, November 30.  marion Gwizdala will send a message with the conference call phone number and code.  There will be open discussion segments of the meeting during which all can speak to issues.

Margo and Elmo