[Nyagdu] November 24 Conrference Call Report

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Nov 26 12:23:31 UTC 2008

Cheryl, Carl does get stuff from Nyagdu and I will send him this report.  He
was also invited to the conference calls and received the agenda and phone
number.

I plan to start sending some things to Board members.  And some things will
go to chapter presidents.

so, yep, we're starting to do that. Thanks for asking.

margo andElmo