[Nyagdu] November 24 Conrference Call Report

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:28:23 UTC 2008

Margo, we need to get our chapter presidents more involved with our
teleconferences and the board of directors.  Do you as a division president
send monthly or when we do something like the teleconference a report to
Carl.

Talk care.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter.