[Nyagdu] Conference Call Reminder

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 01:52:10 UTC 2009

Hi, everyone.  Just a gentle reminder about our conference call tommorrow evening.

Time: 8 p.m. Eastern Time
Date:  Tuesday, august 25, 2009
Conference Phone Number:  712-432-0080
Conference code:  333819 and then press the pound key.

Marion Gwizdala, president, national Associaton of Guide Dog users, will attend this conference call.  he is working closely with us on our Constitution, our state's access law, and other matters that come up during this call.

I look forward to being with you all tommorrow evening at 8 p.m.

Please let me know if you will be on the call.

Thanks.

Margo and Arrow