[Nyagdu] I need to get in touch with the person here at stony brookUniversity that would be in touch with...

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Aug 26 01:21:51 UTC 2009

Hi.  let me get back to you on the types of people to talk with at
hospitals.  i have an answer but want to make sure of it.  Hopefully, I'll
talk with you about that this week.

keep hold of that documented case and any cases you've heard about from
others.  Write them down if need be so you can pull them out when needed.

I also want to thank you for your dedication and your enthusiasm and your
interest.

Margo and Arrow