[Nyagdu] What is happening in NY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:57:32 UTC 2010

Okay got a question and haven't heard anything on this board at all.

When I was up in Albany there were things NYAGDU was working on, what is going on with these things. I seems that I am not up on the loop, since I am down here on Long Island, and you ladies seem to be either near each other and talk to each other constantly.

Can I get a heads up on things we are supposed to be working on.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574