[Nyagdu] What is happening in NY

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Jan 29 17:09:33 UTC 2010

cheryl, no one is out of any loop.

Nyagdu will be working on the things Nagdu is working on, namely, the Nagdu
national hotline, also, the Nagdu president is asking all of us to consider
legislation making it a crime for people to pretend to use service animals.

do you belong to the Nagdu list?

We basically at this moment are awaiting instructions from nagdu.

so, no, you are not out of a loop.

What do you want to work on?

Margo and Arrow