[Nyagdu] The Echevarria Travel show is back and airing tonight at 8pm Live Simulcast on Youtube on the Thruoureyes.org

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:50:44 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone:
After being off in November due to Hurricane Sandy, the Echevarria Travel Internet Radio Show is back on the air, we are now simulcasting on youtube.  Just go to www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork to watch and/or listen, you can also listen live by going to www.thruoureyes.org remember 8pm Eastern Time, or 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, 5PM Pacific.

Tonight December 5, 2012, I will be talking with Jason Murray, Manager, of Southern Utah Scenic Tours.
If you haven't read the monthly e-newsletter from me, first of all for shame (ROFL), some holiday humor there. Very Little Humor (lol).
Anyway, we got a group travel destination planned for October 9-13, 2013 trip to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Navajo Indian Nation, Bryce and Zion Canyon and so much more.  Southern Utah is doing the trip for us, so if you have questions about the trip, why not take this chance and call in about it at 1-888-572-0141, please make sure we don't hear the show in the background and also try and call in on a landline phone if you still got one of those.
I will also be talking about our recent trip to Bermuda, and a few other trips coming up in 2013 and 2014.
So please come and listen to your favorite travel personality, Cheryl Echevarria.
Happy Holidays
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.