[Nyagdu] FW: Dolphin Encounters- Service Animals

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:11:28 UTC 2012

Here is an update sent recently to me, she never sent it until now, must had been stuck in her out box or something.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

To: cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
CC: mwilliamson at bahamas.com
Subject: Fw: Dolphin Encounters- Service Animals
From: EbSmith at bahamas.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:47:12 -0500

Good Morning Mrs. Echevarria,

I have forwarded the response from Dolphin
Encounters.

Dr, Springer Chief Vet. from the Ministry
of Agriculture is in the process of writing various government agencies
to find out what the Bahamas legal polices are,in this matter.

I will let you know what his findings
are.

Regards,

Ebiana Smith