[Nyagdu] he Echevarria Travel Radio Show on spreaker.com, Hi this is Cheryl I hope you will listen and subscribe and yes I talk about guide dogs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 14:07:44 UTC 2012

Good morning all:

This is the link to our latest podcast of The Echevarrria Travel Show on Spreaker.com, we hope you will listen and subscribe, also would love your feedback.  I speak about travel, NFB, Guide Dogs, Lions International and more.
If you are also a musician, and have .mp3 or albums you want me to highlight, so you get some notice, I have done this on this podcast, and will do so in the future.  We want your feedback, I am new at this and I am getting better. I don't do call in show, but I will take questions and answer them on the show as well.
Also, if you want me to highlight your event going on, please let me know as well.  We will do it.
Take care, and please listen and support.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/4492945/our_cruise_to_orlando_and_the_bahamas
Here is the link to subscribe.

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_echevarria_travel_show

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com