[Nyagdu] The Echevarria Travel Show will first air on thruoureyes.org on May 30th at 8pm

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 15:39:50 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
Just finalized everything with www.thruoureyes.org, to do The Echevarria Travel Show once a month.
The first show will be on Wednesday, May 30th at 8pm Eastern, from there the monthly show will air the first Wednesday of the Month at 8PM Eastern. This will be discussing NFB National Convention, NFB of New Jersey Fundraiser, Tours of the Convention in Dallas, The Travel and Tourism Division, traveling with my guide dog Maxx, and so much more!
To listen to the 30 commercial for the show, which will be played between shows currently on, just go to our new facebook page, NFB Travel and Tourism Division, and click my posting, and it automatically plays.
You can also go to the www.echevarriatravel.com website, and it automatically plays.
I have found a way to record skype calls, so looking for individuals just to test the system out with me. If you are interested in chatting on skype, my skype name is angeldn3.
Just e-mail me ahead of time to make sure I am home to do it.
Then we can discuss travel issues and destinations.
I will be doing a format each month of topics, and it will be pre-recorded and then will be heard on the radio.
If you are interested in this let me know.
We will be discussing, NFB Conventions, traveling to places like on a plane, cruises, all different destinations, we will have a show dedicated just traveling with your guide dog as well.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394