[Nyagdu] minutes of last meeting

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 24 17:53:54 UTC 2012

Hi everyone attached are minutes from our meeting from last years convention for the NYAGDU meeting.  Luis will you please forward this to Mary Lou ask her to send me a note so I have it.  thanks.  I am also sending this to those who I know are guide dog users but may not be on the NYAGDU list.  Our meeting will be at the usual time of Saturday November 10th. at 7:00 AM some place in the hotel see agenda when it is available.  See you all then in a couple weeks!

Julie Phillipson