[Nyagdu] Video of Margo Downey at the NFB Travel & Tourism Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 19 00:43:05 UTC 2013

Hello all:
Here is the link to the NFB Travel & Tourism Division part 1. This has to do with Guide Dogs. Margo was talking about the issues with Southwest.
I apologize to those who have some sight left. The video is very dark, hopefully next year we will have the right type of camera for Nelson, my husband to take the video.
Should you like to see the other videos that will be posted by tomorrow Friday, July 19th, 2013. Our website is http://www.nfbtravel.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-f1rWQwDg
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, Member of NYAGDU and President NFB Travel & Tourism Division.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama