[Nyagdu] finding housing in NYC with a guidedog

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 19 15:34:31 UTC 2013

Just some suggestions that have not been mentioned 1. Call realtors
agencies, they might have some apartment complexes listings for rent.2. Get
in touch with rental assistance long waiting list but worth looking into.
Let them know it is kind of an urgent situation and it might give you an
edge.  Your best bet is probably celis manor  at 135 W. 23rd street.  3. If
it is really a crisis situation get in touch with social services and see
what they will do you might be surprised.
Julie Phillipson