[Nyagdu] Missing Service Animal in the Westchester Area of NY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:32:19 UTC 2013

This is a local story here in NY. This dog is a graduate from Guiding Eyes for the Blind in Yorktown Heights. His handler is a boy with Autism, the dog is missing, not sure of the whole story, they do not know how the dog got out of the house, but the child can only be controlled and stopped by the dog. If we as guide dog users can support this family and child it would be great. Please if you live in the Westchester area of NY, I have contacted my family up there, or the local surrounding area of NY, post to your own facebook and twitter pages. Lets help find this dog. #FindEcho.
Here is the link from ABC News.
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/northern_suburbs&id=9322237

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama