[Nyagdu] We had an awesome experience in Las Vegas and Utah

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:28:10 UTC 2013

Story will be posted shortly. We had one dog with us. Not Maxx, but Brandy Pinder and her dog.

Also, President Gwizdala, I have been e-mailing you. Have you been receiving my e-mails. So sorry to post this here, but haven't heard anything.

Thank you everyone.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama