[Nyagdu] Cops: Man not blind enough for dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 13:19:51 UTC 2013

This came from another list, not sure if NAGDU has seen this, since I am not on the NAGDU list anymore and just NYAGDU.

My issues are not with him being arrested for what he did that was illegal which was using a stolen credit card. It is the issues with the man not blind enough for a dog. How dare people!

I get it all the time, since I have some vision. The school wouldn't have given me a dog unless I qualified for one.

We really need to educate more about the people that get the flack I feel, the ones that still have some kind of vision. I tell people who say to me, oh you are not blind, you can see this or do that.

I say depending on how they are saying it to me.  "You do not know what I see and how well I can see it. You are not in my shoes and looking out through my eyes."

It might sound harsh to say. But I mean really it is getting really annoying.

Cheryl