[Nyagdu] Dog Product Accessibility Survey

Lucy Marr via Nyagdu nyagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 18:28:59 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I am finishing writing a business plan and need your help. My business will offer dog products with product information in accessible formats such as braille, large print and email. I need to prove that this service is necedssary. Please take a few minutes to fill out my survey and send it back to me.

Thank you!

Lucy and Vader
This survey is to determine whether there is a need for accessible product information for blind and vision impaired people when shopping for dog products. There are nine questions in this survey and it should take just a few minutes to complete. Please send your responses to Lucy as soon as possible to her private email address, which is:
septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Please forward this survey to blind and vision impaired people who have guide or pet dogs.

1. Are you blind or visually impaired?

2. Do you have a guide dog or a pet dog?

3. How do you currently obtain your supplies for your dog?
(local store, online website, or combination)

4. How likely would you be to shop from a website that offers dog supplies with product information, directions and warnings in accessible formats such as large print, braille or email at no additional cost?

5. Have you purchased products locally or online that you were not able to use properly or at all due to not having access to product instructions and warnings?

6. What would be your preferred format for accessibility such as large print, braille or email?

7. How helpful would it be to have your individual items in your order to be labeled with large print or braille to make identification easier?

8. Would you like to be added to the newsletter once this business starts, to receive more information? If so, please add your email address.

9. While keeping accessibility in mind, do you have additional comments about your experiences purchasing, receiving or using dog products?

Thank you for your participation!

Lucy Marr
septembergirl95 at gmail.com