[Oabs] Hello All

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Fri Nov 21 15:21:48 UTC 2008

Hello Brianna, and all,

Hey Brianna, you were at the recent state convention,
weren't you?  If so, are you one of the ones who had an
interest in starting up a new chapter in Toledo?  One
is needed there, and I'm aware of a handful of younger
people from Toledo who all, while at convention at
least, said they had an interest in that possibility.
If you were interested in that, just say so, and you'll
be kept posted I'm sure.  Beyond that, how the heck are
you a senior in high school and you're able to take all
college classes?  Man, senior year has changed since my
not-so-old butt was in high school, I'll tell you what.
Sheesh.  ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com