[Oabs] Hello All

brianna snyder briannasnyder90 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:41:44 UTC 2008

Lol. Yes, I was. And I am interested in remaking the Toledo chapter. And I
can take all college classes because of my school. It's set up so that we
have to take college classes in order to graduate. They only offer a select
few high school classes. Those are two years of English, two years of
history, three years of math, and three years of science. The rest we need
to take in college. It's earning us dual credit. Next year, I will attend
the University of Toledo, and major in political science. I hope that helps
clear some things up,

Brianna