[Oabs] Fwd: [nfb-talk] Amazon and Sony Are Requesting That The Accessibility Requirement Be Waived for E-Book Readers

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 18:58:21 UTC 2013

Good Grief!
That is a cop out if I ever saw one...
I love how they think that since they don't like the rules they can just bend them to avoid more work or thought given to their products.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, Secretary
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator
UD Music Therapy Club

This is one reason to fight, folks! Think of the consequences.
Your friendly president,
Aleeha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: