[Oabs] OABS August Meeting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:48:51 UTC 2013

Hi OABSters,

Tomorrow at 7:00 we will have our August meeting.  Call in to 218-862-6420,
Code 212-7918 to participate.

Items on the agenda include talking with NFB Ohio President Eric Duffy about
what we students want to see at convention, planning ahead for the next
semester, and other related business items.

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, Secretary

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair

Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator

UD Music Therapy Club