[Oabs] OABS is now on Twitter and HeyTell!!!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 02:51:40 UTC 2013

Hello all,
     We had a wonderfully productive meeting this evening and I would
like to thank those who came. For those who did not, I would encourage
you to come to the next meeting and learn what this organization is
all about. Convention plans will soon be in full swing and it would be
great if we could get as many as possible to have input on the seminar
plans.
     On that note, I'd like to announce the following two new social
network resources, along with our current Facebook page.
     The first is our new OABS Twitter account. You can now follow
@nfbostudents to get the latest updates and chat with us.
     If you have HeyTell on your smartphone and would like to be part
of the OABS HeyTell relay, send me a message off list and I will add
you to the group.
     One last thing: I am looking for volunteers to manage the
Facebook, Twitter, and eventual Zello profiles. Please email me if you
are interested and we can talk from there.
Hope all are well! Minutes will soon arrive at an inbox near you. They
are full of wonderful information!
Your friendly president,
Aleeha