[Oabs] Meeting Surveys Are Due Today

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:30:35 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I already have an idea of what time will work best for meetings based on the
so by 10:00 PM tonight.  At that time I will review all schedules again to
double check that everything is in order, and will send out the meeting time
for the next few months.

Thank you to those who were really on top of getting your schedules and call
ideas sent in promptly!

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair