[Oabs] Something that bugs me.

Elif Emir via Oabs oabs at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 00:03:33 UTC 2014

HI Emily
This situation clearly indicates a specific phobia which is very
common and treatable.
Xavier university offers two different psychological help, both are
free. You can either apply to McGrath health and wellness center for
counseling or the sycamore house on the sports center side.
Of course learning some ways to deal with them is very helpful, but
you also need to overcome your phobia. This is a process requires
professional help and being patient.
I’m doing my internship in health and wellness center. My supervisor
is Dr Norman Townsel. He is definitely perfect and very used to blind
people from me. I believe you can work on this together.

Good luck