[Oabs] Fwd: FW: Student Event on the Dunes This June 21st

Emily Pennington via Oabs oabs at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 03:37:47 UTC 2014

Hi, Kaiti and all.
This sounds like a fun event. I hope I can make the next one they put
together.
I also like the idea of collaboration with other divisions. As eager as I am
to have a retreat, I'm kind of glad we might have to push it off a bit. We
have money in our account now, but it is still such a tiny amount in the
grand scheme of things. I'm glad our funds -- and reputation can grow over
the next year so we can have an awesome event next year. Besides,
collaborating with others means we will spend less, which is always nice. I
wonder if states like Kentucky have a strong student division. I'd
definitely love to work with Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois, though. At the
very least, we could collaborate with those in the tristate area to come up
with something great. Right now, I'm just excited we have some money to our
name!

Emily