[Oabs] Volunteers needed

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 01:07:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Ryan has gotten a new conference number together, and this other conference
service has a new set up with some different features we can use.  One of
the features involves giving different codes to different types of meeting
participants, E.G, a host code, a guest speaker code, and a general code.
We would like to test this after the meeting on Friday, and would like to
have a very brief test call to make sure everything works.  All we need are
a few volunteers to hang around after the meeting, and call in with the
general code (Ryan and I will play host and guest speaker for the purposes
of the test call).  Please let Ryan know if you would be willing to do this.
The call should take no more than 5 minutes or so.

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology and Philosophy Minors, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair