[Oabs] OABS Meeting

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:00:16 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon, All:

We will be having our monthly meeting this coming Friday (the 21st of March) at 7:30 P.M.  After the meeting, we will need at least one, maybe two volunteers to test the new conference system we may be using for all future calls after this one.  If one or two people can stay for five or so minutes after the call to assist with this, that would be great.  I will send all of that information out on Friday morning.  The call-in information for this Friday’s meeting is the same as usual and will be included below.  Thanks, and hope to see you all at the meeting on Friday.

Ryan L. Silveira
Corresponding Secretary
Ohio Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind, “Changing What it Means to be Blind”
(203) 731-7580
ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com

Call-in Information
Phone Number: (218) 862-6420