[Oabs] Emailing: nfb ohio 2014 scholarship application.doc

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 18:25:25 UTC 2014

Greetings,
The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will award three scholarships
to blind or visually impaired post secondary students this year, and the
deadline of May 15 will be here before we know it.
Please distribute the attached information and application to anyone you
know who will be interested in this opportunity.
Each scholarship will also include expenses paid to attend the 2014 state
convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, to be held in
Columbus October 31 - November 2.
Remember that even if you are applying for an NFB national scholarship, you
are still invited to apply for one of our NFB Ohio scholarships as well.
We look forward to hearing from many worthy candidates and sharing the gift
that is the Federation.

Please contact me if you have any questions via email at
dkkendrick at earthlink.net or phone 513.673.4474.
The complete information sheet and application is attached.

Deborah Kendrick

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

nfb ohio 2014 scholarship application.doc

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.