[Oabs] Meeting Reminder

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:19:43 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon and Happy Friday,

We will be having our monthly division meeting tonight at 7:30 PM.  The agenda has already been sent out.  Please use the following call-in information to dial into the conference.

Phone Number: (218) 862-6420
Conference Code: 2127918

After the meeting, we will need one or two (preferably two) volunteers to help test out the new system we may begin using for all conference calls after this one.  At the appointed time, please use the following information.

Phone Number: (857) 232-0158
Conference Code: 868852
Kaiti, as you have volunteered to play the role of guest speaker, once you are in the call, you will dial:
88*70795

Thank you all.  Hope to see you at the meeting tonight.

Ryan L. Silveira
Corresponding Secretary
Ohio Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, “Changing What it Means to be Blind”
(203) 731-7580
ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com