[Oabs] Our students recognized.

Kaiti Shelton via Oabs oabs at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 08:49:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Our own Emily Pennington will be attending this year's national convention as a Tenbroke Fellow, and will receive her second national scholarship. Congrats, Emily! You can view the list of 30 winners at https://nfb.org/national-federation-blind-announces-2014-scholarship-program-finalists

Also, be sure to check out the summer edition of The Student Slate. Aleeha and I are both members of the slate committee, and this issue is pretty good. Included in the issue is an article I wrote about last year's Bell program. Feel free to check it out and see what our follow NABS members have to say. I'll forward the email with the links to the various articles.

Of anything even relative ltc exciting happens in academics or in federation work, fel free to share it with the list or let me know so I can. It's great to recognize cool things happening to our members.

See you all tonight. The aforementioned Student Slate email will follow, and I'll post the final agenda this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone