[Oabs] Our students recognized.

Darian via Oabs oabs at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 15:19:34 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Congratulations to Emily! That is so exciting!
I look very much forward to spending some quality time with my friends from Ohio, and am happy to make the time to see that we do.
 Best wishes with the end of the semester, the beginning of your summer and see you in Orlando!
 Yours sincerely,
. Darian

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.