[Oabs] April Fund-raising Committee Report

Emily Pennington via Oabs oabs at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 15:13:11 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone.

I have attached the belated committee report from April's fund-raising
meeting. I apologize profusely for the unusual delay; most of us had a nice,
long conversation afterword, and that - along with the ensuing weeks of
finals chaos - threw off my rhythm, causing me to forget about it
completely. Now, though, everything is back on track. Although much has
happened since then - as you will find out at tonight's meeting - I kept the
report as close to what was discussed at the meeting as I could.

I will see you all tonight, and I hope you are enjoying your summer break or
summer classes.

Sincerely,

Emily