[Oabs] 2014-2015 Committee assignments.

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:50:26 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

Here is a tentative list of committee assignments.  Members who chair
the committee will be noted by a star next to their name.  I tried to
keep the committees evenly sized, but it is important that we make
sure both function properly.  So, if you have the time and can call
into the meeting of the committee you are not on, please do so and
help out.  Both Aleeha and Emily are cool people, and they know how to
have fun while getting things accomplished.  If you are not on a
committee at this time and did not attend convention, please email me
so I can have an idea of who wishes to remain active in OABS.

OABS committees 2015.

Membership:
*Aleeha Dudley.
Kaiti Shelton.
Elif is not required to attend membership at this time since she has
slightly different circumstances, but I have told her she can attend
if she wishes.  I can also ask her to work on membership projects on
her own and just send reports to the committee.
Macy McClain
Stephanie Claytor.

Fundraising:
*Emily Pennington.
Brandon Misch.
Jonathan Thomas.
Michael Welty.
Lillie Pennington.

Obviously, I didn't put the Maurers on committees.

Let me know if you find any issues with this listing.